Are you looking to optimize your Amazon product listings and increase your online presence? The best Amazon SEO services can help you maximize your visibility and boost your sales.
With the right Amazon SEO services, you can unlock all the potential of your Amazon listings to get the attention of potential customers.
Let’s get started.
Table of Contents
What is Amazon SEO?
Amazon SEO is the practice of optimizing your product listings and content to appear prominently in Amazon’s organic search results.
Following Amazon SEO best practices for keyword research, descriptions, photos, and customer experience will help improve Amazon listing quality and boost rankings, traffic, and sales.
Just like websites write articles to rank on Google, Amazon sellers should be optimizing their listing to rank on Amazon’s search engine result pages (SERPs). Amazon wants its customers to make purchases, so they rank product offerings based on relevance, reviews, number of sales, and more.
Why is it important?
This organic marketing strategy is incredibly important for any business selling and marketing products on Amazon.
With SEO, you’ll organically improve discoverability for your target audience. Once your listings rank, your traffic will grow exponentially without the expense of paid marketing—and you won’t have to pay for every click on your listing.
Best Amazon SEO Services
These Amazon SEO services make optimizing your Amazon listings that much easier.
Are you a seller trying to optimize your product listings and ad spend on Amazon? Look no further than Sellesta.ai. This software-as-a-service can help you improve your product listings with data-driven keyword suggestions for bullet points, titles, and descriptions.
By reviewing customer feedback, Sellesta.ai can let you know what your consumers like and don’t like so you can learn how to provide a better customer experience. It also allows you to do a competitive analysis to see how your competitors score on their product listings so you can understand where you stand against the competition and adjust your strategy to win more sales.
Sellesta.ai is perfect for sellers looking to optimize their listings in bulk and improve their visibility on Amazon.
- Listing Optimization and Keyword Research: All you need is an Amazon URL and our software will help you with listing development by identifying the best keywords, titles, and descriptions–analyzed from over 20 million Amazon marketplace listings and by conducting 1 million keyword checks every day. Our all-in-one approach of combining keyword search with listing optimization allows sellers to maximize organic traffic to listings without having to switch between keyword and list optimization tools. You can also use this service to analyze your competitors’ listings and grow from their strengths and weaknesses.
- Listing Scoring: Not sure how your listings size up against competitors? Our AI will rate the effectiveness of your product listing and show you exactly what changes to make so you’re consistent with Amazon’s SEO best practices.
- Competitive Analysis: Sellesta.ai automatically identifies direct and indirect competitors. Our interface also allows for easy tracking of their Best Sellers Rank, prices, ranking, and listing optimization score.
- Review Analysis: Rather than having to comb through reviews yourself, Sellesta.ai uses sentiment analysis to uncover what customers really think about your products. By evaluating key tags and their emotional tone, you’ll gain a better understanding of what your customers love or dislike about your products. This feature also works on competitor products so you can see how you compare.
- Free Plan
- Basic Plan: $5
- Pro Plan: $39
2. Buy Box Experts
The primary aim of Buy Box Experts is to improve brand performance on Amazon. They assist in creating content like videos, pictures, product listings, and SEO optimization to build your brand on and off Amazon.
- Amazon DSP: Get video and sound ads to display on and off Amazon
- Keyword Research: Create a keyword strategy for your brand
- Brand Store: Display your brand and products on a multi-page shopping platform
- Promotions & Deals: Get digital coupons and promos
- Brand Control: Control your brand and protect it from unauthorized sellers
- Market Compliance: All product listings follow Amazon’s policies
- Free Assessment
- Price Range: $3000-$5000 per month
3. Digital Silk
As a full-service digital agency, Digital Silk aims to provide your customers with great digital experiences by crafting brand strategies, designing custom web and eCommerce platforms, and developing mobile applications.
Their SEO offering includes organic, local, eCommerce, content writing, and consulting services. Digital Silk delivers innovative brand strategies by keeping up with digital trends and using the latest technologies.
- Branding and Design: Planning, strategy development, and consulting
- Web Design and Development: Create custom and optimized websites
- Multi-Channel Marketing: Sell and market your products across multiple channels
- Mobile App Development: Make an app for your business to build consumer engagement
Pricing: New clients should expect to begin an Amazon campaign with a $10,000 budget. You can request a quote on Digital Silk’s website.
eAccountable works with brands of all sizes that want to grow on Amazon. With their expertise in eCommerce, digital consulting, and organic search marketing, clients can feel secure that they’ll be seen on and off the Amazon platform.
- Amazon marketplace and organic search marketing
- Search engine marketing
- Social media marketing
- Affiliate and email marketing
Pricing: The starting budget for this agency is $50,000.
Emplicit is a full-service marketing agency helping eCommerce brands reach their maximum potential by delivering highly-specialized channel expertise tailored to their unique needs. Emplicit offers both Amazon US and Amazon International support, with full-service Amazon brand, store, and marketing management.
- Marketplace and eCommerce: Services for Amazon US and Amazon International
- Marketing and Content: Amazon marketing strategy, SEO, digital marketing, social media marketing, product photography, and content
- Store Management: Amazon inventory and catalog services, shipping rate reduction, advanced reporting
- Brand Management: Case management, reseller management, review management, brand & IP protection
Pricing: Emplicit prefers to quote pricing based on the client’s needs.
6. Evolved Commerce
Evolved Commerce is committed to helping you build a successful brand on Amazon. They provide Amazon-specific training so you can stay up to date on the latest SEO strategies and garner more attention from customers.
- Content Creation: Makes content for your product including copy, displays, images, etc.
- Amazon Storefront Creation: Creates a storefront for products and builds your brand
- Keyword Ranking: Find the right keywords to include in your Amazon listings
- Listing Optimization: Recreate and rewrite all your Amazon product listings
- Amazon SEO training
Pricing: Contact them for more information.
7. eStore Factory
eStore Factory helps its clients manage their Amazon seller accounts, understand Amazon FBA, and follow Amazon SEO best practices. It also provides photography and lifestyle image support, sponsored ads management, and more.
- Keyword Research: Finding and selecting the right keywords for your listings
- FBA Setup: Get help setting up FBA in your Amazon seller account
- Product Listing Optimization: Get SEO-rich product listings
- Brand Registry: Get your brand registered on Amazon
- Brand Story Design: Create persuasive and informative content to help influence consumers to buy your product
- Product Listing Translation: Get your product listing accurately translated into 5 languages
- Amazon Services: $99-$3000
- Amazon Product Infographics Creation: $75 for 5 images
- Basic Photography Product: $349
- Standard Photography Product: $449
- Advance Photography Product: $549
- 3D Image Rendering: $49-$200
- Web Development: $699-$1500 per domain
- Google Full Time SEO: $2500 per month
- Google Part Time SEO: $1259 per month
- A+ Content Creation (in a foreign language): $150
- Product Listing Creation (in a foreign language): $150
- $60 per language: German, Spanish, French, Italian, and Dutch
Evestar is an eCommerce marketing agency that provides support for Amazon SEO and paid ads. They also focus on off-Amazon SEO to help eCommerce businesses with keyword strategy, website optimization, and backlink building.
- Ad Expertise: Get help running ads on Facebook, Google, Tiktok, Youtube, and Pinterest
- Email and SMS marketing
- SEO support
- User-generated content
- Conversion rate optimization
Pricing: You can start an Amazon campaign with Evestar for $1,000.
9. Enventys Partners
Enventys Partners strives to bring their clients’ innovative products to life, from concept to completion. Their services encompass eCommerce, crowdfunding, post-crowd funding, and product development.
- Social media marketing
- Email marketing
- Influencer Marketing: Work closely with influencers to promote your product on their social media platforms to reach a larger audience.
- Product Strategy: Start brainstorming your product by creating a product strategy based on what your consumers want and need.
- Fulfillment: Help with shipping, warehousing, and certification
- Amazon Marketing: Plan, optimize, and grow your brand and sales using Amazon marketing best practices.
Pricing: Fill out the form on the Enventys Partners website to request a quote.
10. Falcon Digital Marketing
Falcon Digital Marketing helps companies grow by managing ad campaigns across Google, Facebook, and Amazon. For those looking to gain more knowledge, they also offer a training course specifically in Google advertising.
- Ad Services: Google, Facebook, Amazon, eCommerce shopping ads, display ads, and remarketing
- SEO Services: Website audits and optimization, SEO planning, keyword research, content production and marketing, link building, tracking, and reporting
- Social Media Marketing: Include SEO content in your social media and help posts reach more consumers.
- Conversion rate optimization
- Amazon Marketing Campaign: $1000/month plus management fee
- SEO and Web Design: $500/month
11. Higher Visibility
Search Engine Land recently named HigherVisibility the SEO Agency of the Year. Founded in 2008, HigherVisibility delivers customized strategies to help clients gain visibility. They’ve had success working with businesses across eCommerce, franchise brands, lawyers, automotive companies, home builders, financial services, and more.
- SEO: eCommerce, franchise, and local SEO services
- Web Design
- Link Building
- PPC Campaign Management: Build ad campaigns with effective keyword targeting and optimized landing pages
- Ad services: Amazon, Facebook, and Google
- Project-based pricing starts at $1,000 and can reach up to $30,000
- SEO services start at $750/month
12. Ignite Visibility
Ignite Visibility is a full-service digital marketing firm that offers support for SEO, PPC, social media, web design, and more. It’s an agency designed for large enterprises, with clientele including DoorDash, Morgan Stanley, and Experian.
- Amazon marketing
- SEO strategy
- Local and International search marketing
- PPC advertising
- Social media and email marketing
- Web design and development
Pricing: Ignite Visibility has a $1,000 minimum budget.
13. Karma Digital
Karma Digital reoptimizes and revamps old websites using SEO to increase traffic and attract more consumers. Their services include website migrations, design and development services, search engine optimization, and team training.
- Website migration
- Web development and design
- SEO strategy & content writing
- Team training
- Logos and branding
- Website testing
Pricing: Contact Karma Digital for pricing.
Outerbox is a digital marketing agency that helps with web marketing, SEO content, web design, Google ads, and more so businesses can up their ranking in search results. They have strong capabilities in eCommerce website design, web development, digital marketing services, eCommerce SEO, and Amazon’s proprietary search algorithms.
- Web design across multiple platforms
- Google ad campaign management
- Amazon PPC campaign management
- Lead generation PPC
- SEO optimization
- Amazon SEO optimization
- PPC campaign consulting
- Email marketing
- Conversion rate optimization
Pricing: Contact Outerbox to request an estimate.
15. SEO Inc.
SEO Inc focuses on increasing businesses’ presence by creating uniquely tailored marketing campaigns. They are known for providing custom SEO services, PPC management, and internet marketing services.
- SEO strategy and copywriting
- PPC ad campaign management
- Social media management
- Web Development
- Shopify implementation
- Backlink removal
- Mobile optimization
- Brand reputation management
Pricing: Contact SEO Inc to get a quote.
SEOtonic is a complete digital marketing firm that specializes in providing services that help Amazon sellers with SEO, PPC, online reputation management, social media marketing, and website design. They are dedicated to helping companies grow their brand’s visibility online.
- SEO strategy
- Conversion Rate Optimization: Turn visitors into customers with strategic CRO plans.
- Reputation Management: Help influence the public perception of your brand and business.
- PPC Management: Including research, optimization, and reporting
- Digital Marketing: Including content and social media marketing
- Link building and link removal
Pricing: They offer a free SEO analysis but ask you to request a quote for other services.
Smartsites offers a range of digital marketing services including web design, PPC management, SEO, and more. Their goal is to help small businesses earn more organic traffic, acquire more customers, and increase their ecommerce sales.
- Amazon ads management and PPC ads
- eCommerce marketing
- Web design
- SEO including analysis, keyword research, and content management
- CRO including email campaigns, email templates, list growth, sms, and messenger
Pricing: SmartSites offers a free PPC analysis, but does not publish costs for Amazon marketing services. Contact them for more details.
18. Social SEO
SocialSEO is a digital marketing agency that specializes in SEO, SEM, social media, and content marketing. They provide comprehensive services such as link building, Amazon influencer marketing, CRO rates, and more, to help businesses expand their digital reach and attract more customers.
- Amazon Marketing: Amazon SEO, ads, PPC, listing optimization, analytics, campaign management, content strategy
- SEO Services: Local, national, eCommerce, and enterprise SEO
- Email marketing
- CRO: Analysis, design, implementation, monitoring
- Influencer marketing: Establish campaign metrics, identify influencers, strategize, monitor and approve content.
- Video production
Pricing: Contact SocialSEO for a quote.
19. Streiff Marketing
Strieff Marketing are Amazon sellers themselves and have over 33 years of success in the Amazon marketplace. They offer a full suite of management solutions for Seller Central and Vendor Central.
- Amazon Consulting, Management, and Marketing: Listing optimization, brand page optimization, content creation, launching, monitoring, forecasting, catalog management and maintenance, ads, planning, reporting, and coaching
- SEO: Keyword research, technical website audits, local SEO, optimized content, content creation, link acquisition, reporting, and analytics
- Paid Media: PPC, search engine marketing, geofencing, and paid social media
- Content Marketing and PR: Earned media (PR & guest posts), owned media (newsletters, infographics, blog posts, case studies, whitepapers, drip campaigns).
- Digital Amplification: Video, graphic design, influencer marketing, CRO, social media management.
- Web Design and Development: Email marketing, eCommerce integration, UI and UX optimization, landing page creation, responsive design, brand messaging, and site optimization.
- eCommerce Development: Mobile app development, implementation, storefront design, migration, custom shopping carts and payment solutions, and marketplace development
Pricing: Streiff Marketing often works on a commission model so they get paid when you do. Contact them for an Amazon assessment.
Swiftstart is an Amazon marketing agency that assists clients with Amazon store management. They provide listing optimization as well as provide workshops so you can make informed decisions when selling products on the Amazon platform.
- Amazon Marketing: Ads, PPC, creative and brand strategy
- Optimization: SEO, listings, and ads
- Brand protection with customer service and insights
- Logistics and fulfillment for stock management
- Coaching: Workshops and education for your team
Pricing: Swiftstart’s minimum project size is estimated to be $5,000.
21. Titan Growth
TitanGrowth is a digital marketing team devoted to giving businesses access to effective SEO and paid media strategies. Their services include link acquisitions, email prospecting, content marketing, and more, all designed to maximize growth.
- Amazon marketing: Ad services, keyword variety, opportunity analysis
- SEO: Their proprietary program, TitanBot uncovers insights about your site to create SEO strategies
- Paid Media Management: Ad services on AmazonAdvertising, Google, Bing, Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn
- Social Media Marketing: Strategy, profile maintenance, posting services, reporting review and reputation monitoring
- Video Production: Video marketing, drone, and commercial production, social media video content, motion graphics
- Link acquisition
- Web Design and Development: UI/UX optimization, brand messaging and positioning, responsive design, eCommerce integration, website optimization, email marketing, and landing page creation
- Content Marketing and PR: Guest posts, case studies, blog posts, infographics, whitepapers, drip campaigns, and newsletters
Pricing: Titan invites clients to contact them for pricing on their projects.
22. Thrive Internet Marketing Agency
Thrive Internet Marketing Agency is a full-service digital marketing agency that offers a host of web marketing solutions for eCommerce businesses. They specialize provide services ranging from SEO and content writing to custom web development and web hosting.
- SEO content writing
- PPC management
- SEM Strategy and management
- SMS Marketing Services: Run strategic marketing campaigns via text message to all your consumers for promos, product launches, and more
- Online Reputation Repair: Rebuild and repair your online reputation by getting more positive consumer feedback and reviews on your products
Pricing: Get a free proposal and fill out their online form for more information.
23. Vertical Rail
Vertical Rail is a marketing and advertising agency that specializes in Amazon Ads. They collaborate with manufacturers and sellers to create strategies that surpass expectations and resolve any seller management problems that may arise.
- Amazon Consulting: Get help making the right choices for your brand and Amazon storefront to attract more consumers
- Product Listing Optimization: Optimize listings with the right keywords, images, bullet points, and more
- Amazon Seller account management
- Brand Store Development: Build a cohesive Amazon storefront with a unique URL, entire product catalog, and content-rich pages
- New Content: Get new content each time you launch a new product on your storefront
Pricing: Request an audit on their website.
24. Victorious SEO
Victorious SEO uses market research and performance data to create SEO strategies. They focus solely on SEO to elevate it from a marketing support tactic to its own marketing channel.
- On-page SEO with audits and keyword research
- Off Page SEO for link building
- SEO content services with audits, research, analysis, strategy, content writing, SEO copywriting, optimization, and enrichment
Pricing: Average pricing for SEO services with Victorious range from $3,000-$10,000/month.
WebFX offers data-driven digital marketing. Their proprietary software, MarketingCloudFX, stores the data they’ve collected over decades, as well as collects new data. WebFX offers a variety of marketing services that are detailed below.
- SEO services such as audits, Enterprise SEO, and website optimization
- Digital Advertising: PPC management, Program advertising, and Geofencing services
- Social Media: Social media ads, social media management, social media design, and YouTube design
- Education: Guides for SEO and digital marketing
- Digital Marketing: eCommerce SEO, PPC, video commerce
- Commerce Platforms: Facebook marketplace for business, Shopify optimizations, Target Plus, and Walmart
- Amazon Marketing: Search engine and product optimization, ad management, store and marketplace launch
- B2B eCommerce
- Content Marketing: SEO copywriting, personalized web content, infographics, video production services, and voice search content optimization
- Web Design
- For SEO services, customers will pay an average of $1,500-$5,000/month
- PPC advertising costs $9,000 – $10,000/month or 5-20% of monthly ad spend
- Email marketing costs $300 – $5,000/month or $0.1 – $0.5/email
- Social media marketing costs $900 – $20,000/month
- Website Design is $2,500 – $100k/website
- Content marketing costs $2,000 – $10,000/month
- Website copywriting costs $25 – $25,000/page
Wisitech provides various services, including IT consulting and digital marketing, to assist businesses in developing digital strategies and solutions tailored to their industry.
- Website design
- Amazon digital marketing
- Conversion rate optimization
- Web business consulting
- Social media optimization
- Affiliate program marketing management
- Mini Website Package: $649
- Mega Website Package: $999
- Giga Website Package: $1299
- Terra Website Package: Contact Wisitech
Bottom Line on Amazon SEO Services
When it comes to optimizing your Amazon product listings for search engines, you want to make sure you are getting the most out of your investment. You may be considering an Amazon SEO service to help you with this task, but it can be hard to decide which one is right for you.
While Sellesta.ai isn’t an agency, it provides a host of Amazon SEO tools to help take your Amazon business to the next level. You can rely on Sellesta.ai to find the best keywords and phrases for your product listings, make sure you’re keeping up with the competition through competitive analyses, or help you better understand your consumers with product review analysis.